Bully breeds - share your dogs!

Cass is a good looking dog. Our 2yo, whose pic is my avatar when he was a pup, spends about half of his sleeping time on his back just like the pic you posted of Cass at 6mo.

Cass is a good looking dog. Our 2yo, whose pic is my avatar when he was a pup, spends about half of his sleeping time on his back just like the pic you posted of Cass at 6mo.

Thank you. Your avatar pic is a nice looking pup too. Cass still likes the footstool but he barely fits curled up now! He goes to vet in the next month & we will get a weight on him. Cass doesn't sleep like that much anymore that I have noticed.

our pup still thinks he's a lap dog, but at 90lbs he's anything but that.
I

How cute! Cass does not sleep on the sofa so maybe that's why he doesn't sleep like that anymore. He also thinks he's a lap baby & we haven't gotten a weight on him in a long time. He goes to the vet for his check up soon & we will see if he weighs as much as his dad (90#). My husband and son decided many months ago he was too heavy to hold & stand on the scales! After he hit 50# I couldn't weigh him anymore.

Keep the pics coming I love seeing the four legged family members!

Its taken many years, and way too many road trips, immeasurable conversations, not to mention the translations of many languages to English, but I believe we have finally identified the best of the best, and the season is right!
This is the male we choose to breed with our female. Both are direct descendant of the oldest bloodline in existence. My hope is to continue the old world line and character of this breed.
I’ve been involved with this particular breed since the first litters were introduced to the US. Unfortunately I’ve seen more bad then good. So our hope is to help keep the best of the original traits and educate anyone with genuine interest in an outstanding working dog.
Enjoy!

These are actually Cane Corsos. They are Mastiffs originally from Italy.
This breed was almost extinct back in the 80's.
There were only a very small handful of documented dogs.
These dogs were breed and litters started coming to the US.

Back
Top Bottom