Bunny Boy had Bunnies..

Also I'm going to put food colouring on it to make sure I don't get rid of the wrong one..:th

Because rabbits groom so much, dyeing may or may not work. Even tattoos can fade sometimes. Every Broken's pattern is like a fingerprint (I once had a Mini Rex that I named Hosanna because she was born on Palm Sunday and the white on her face made the shape of a cross). If you can find something unique about Buttons, it will be nearly impossible to get it wrong. The thing that jumps out at me with Buttons is the nose marking.

A mark that pretty much covers the whisker pads and has a fork that runs up the nose is called a butterfly. Looking at the pictures you have posted, it looks like you have one bun with nose spots, and the others have butterflies. Buttons appears to have a small white mark at the bottom of his/her butterfly, that at least two of the others don't have. Does that help?

IMG_4223.JPG
IMG_4227.JPG
IMG_4229.JPG
IMG_4230.JPG
Buttons green.

Because rabbits groom so much, dyeing may or may not work. Even tattoos can fade sometimes. Every Broken's pattern is like a fingerprint (I once had a Mini Rex that I named Hosanna because she was born on Palm Sunday and the white on her face made the shape of a cross). If you can find something unique about Buttons, it will be nearly impossible to get it wrong. The thing that jumps out at me with Buttons is the nose marking.

A mark that pretty much covers the whisker pads and has a fork that runs up the nose is called a butterfly. Looking at the pictures you have posted, it looks like you have one bun with nose spots, and the others have butterflies. Buttons appears to have a small white mark at the bottom of his/her butterfly, that at least two of the others don't have. Does that help?
Yes...The others also have more Black to the coat or a stripe down the back. Buttons doesn't have a stripe It's coat is broken. I will continue to dye Buttons till the others leave.

Back
Top Bottom