but we don't need feed NOW....

Tala

Flock Mistress
10 Years
Apr 14, 2009
Benton (Saline County) AR
So I'm scrapin the bottom of the feed can, but that's OK coz the feeders will be full for several days and I don't have a lot of cash.

But in several days it's gonna be raining,

and then it will be Thanksgiving so the stores will be closed

and by then we'll be all the way OUT of feed.....

and I never go shopping RIGHT after Thanksgiving, that's a death wish....

sounds like the perfect excuse to go to TSC today, right?

lol.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Traffic
wink.png

Not to mention that I'll probably have to work
hu.gif

Besides, who's side are you on anyway?? You sound like you're on DH's side......
hmm.png

Last edited:
I DID need feed.
After I got there I felt rather stupid when I realized the only food at home is Layena and I have eggs on lockdown right now. Smart! You'd think I'd never had chicks before or something!
I got them some Flock Raiser, so everyone can eat it.

$70 later.......
roll.png

My mom says traffic is horrid already. I am hoping to get one more bag of scratch before winter sets in.Tomorrow it is supposed to be 68 here in NE Ohio, so I am working in the yard.It is supposed to snow by Friday. Dh is braving the stores after Thanksgiving. Once I get home with the kids on Tuesday we aren't going ANYWHERE.

Hi! Glad you mentioned 'the feed situation' (as Hubby refers to it). I think we are good --- got 5 bags of pellets, 4 of scratch, and 2 & a half-bags of starter (50lb bags). That should be enough to keep everybody happy til the 30th.
BUT, we don't deal with TSC.
I really need to check the other critters 'feed situation'. I wouldn't want to go into town on the Friday after Thanksgiving unless it was an absolute emergency.
smile.png

Lisa
ps: I'd love some of those 10% off coupons for the OMC feed we use...

Quote:

Quote:
Our other feed store is closed on Sundays, so it's TSC or wait till it's raining the next day I'm off.

I frequent both stores, depending on which day of the week it is. I'm not dead set on either one
hu.gif

I got feed Friday. I'll need to go back in a week or two, though. I only did a $35 visit this time. The next one (after pay day) is the pricey one -- it'll be a hundred bucks or so. Shudder.

I'll need bedding, game bird feed, more Manna Pro, Science Diet for both the dog & the cats, rabbit pellets, rabbit litter, cat litter...need I continue? I might as well buy stock in TSC...

Back
Top Bottom