Button Pictures

Quote:
And apparently in group pens
sad.png

Quote:
sad.png

As I told you before, I am using every single cage I have right now, and I just don't have anymore cages to put the extra buttons in at the moment, and until I do, they have to stay where they are.

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:
sad.png

As I told you before, I am using every single cage I have right now, and I just don't have anymore cages to put the extra buttons in at the moment, and until I do, they have to stay where they are.​

You don't have to get snippy, I posted that when I saw the post, the one where you gave your excuse for keeping them in a colony was a few posts down. You could always divide some of those really huge cages and make smaller ones out of them...

Quote:
As I told you before, I am using every single cage I have right now, and I just don't have anymore cages to put the extra buttons in at the moment, and until I do, they have to stay where they are.

You don't have to get snippy, I posted that when I saw the post, the one where you gave your excuse for keeping them in a colony was a few posts down. You could always divide some of those really huge cages and make smaller ones out of them...

I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to be snippy...

I have considered making my two larger dog cages into two-story pens..I have a board cut to fit the inside of the largest one already, but at the moment it's the bottom of my Serama brooder.

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:

I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to be snippy...

I have considered making my two larger dog cages into two-story pens..I have a board cut to fit the inside of the largest one already, but at the moment it's the bottom of my Serama brooder.​

You could use a piece of cardboard or even a towel or sheet. What size dog kennels are we talking about?

Back
Top Bottom