Button Quail Eggs and Nurture Right 360 question

I’m testing mine now to make sure it works great and the eggs hatch well, but if you find an stl file for one that fits your bator I’m happy to print it and mail it at cost of ingredients and postage. I’m looking to make an eBay and Etsy store but I want to test things first, you are welcome to be my guinea pig.
Love the idea and soon as i find time to look for one and order from you i will !

Do you sell these yet?
I haven’t, I wouldn’t feel right selling them for Coturnix eggs because most eggs are too big to turn properly. I feel like it probably would work great for buttons though. I stopped using mine for Coturnix, I had too many stuck to the sides of the egg because they didn’t turn.

I’m testing mine now to make sure it works great and the eggs hatch well, but if you find an stl file for one that fits your bator I’m happy to print it and mail it at cost of ingredients and postage. I’m looking to make an eBay and Etsy store but I want to test things first, you are welcome to be my guinea pig.
I have 2 Nurture Right 360's. I'm using them to hatch Bobwhites. I have searched for a turning tray for quail but no luck. If yours works out I would love to buy a couple for both machines. Please let me know.

I have 2 Nurture Right 360's. I'm using them to hatch Bobwhites. I have searched for a turning tray for quail but no luck. If yours works out I would love to buy a couple for both machines. Please let me know.
I’m not certain the size of bobwhite eggs vs Coturnix, but I found that many larger Coturnix eggs do not turn properly in the turner. Do you know the general size of Bob eggs vs standard and jumbo cots?

I’m thinking with the materials and shipping it would probably be about $20-$25 for 2. my standard eggs do fine, the ones closer to jumbo or that are very fat in the middle, do sometimes get stuck. Poop and dirt stuck to the egg are also a factor haha.

Hello FloorCandy!

I have a Kebonnixs incubator that I later found out is only for chickens, the guy from China said I would have to add something to help quail eggs rotate properly and I'm waiting on a shipment of button eggs. Can we talk tomorrow?

Attachments

• Kebonnix incubator.jpg
    Kebonnix incubator.jpg
    487.3 KB · Views: 1
Hello FloorCandy!

I have a Kebonnixs incubator that I later found out is only for chickens, the guy from China said I would have to add something to help quail eggs rotate properly and I'm waiting on a shipment of button eggs. Can we talk tomorrow?
Hey there, sure thing. But fair warning in advance, I don’t have a file to make quail trays for that incubator. If you have a file of the tray or the attachment that it requires, I’m happy to make it.

I’m not certain the size of bobwhite eggs vs Coturnix, but I found that many larger Coturnix eggs do not turn properly in the turner. Do you know the general size of Bob eggs vs standard and jumbo cots?

I’m thinking with the materials and shipping it would probably be about $20-$25 for 2. my standard eggs do fine, the ones closer to jumbo or that are very fat in the middle, do sometimes get stuck. Poop and dirt stuck to the egg are also a factor haha.
I believe Bobwhites are smaller, so this turner should be perfect for them.

Back
Top Bottom