Button Quail pics, now 5 weeks old! *UPDATED with New Pics!*

I'm going to make it my mission to get better pics of him!! Thanks for all your input Shelly
smile.png

He does look like that sorta but much more blue everywhere. Last night I got a good look at him and his chest isn't red but it is definitely creeping up there. I guess we'll have to wait another week or two and see.

Does anyone put a towel over their quail cage at night? Since moving this guy to the girls cage he is making very loud noises all morning at ungodly hours, maybe to impress them? I wonder if a towel would shut him up.

That cinnamon red breast looking guy of yours is quite handsome-- Congrats!

Here is my Gordon. I have yet to get his final adult photo, but he is somewhat close to being all feathered out here:

100_6273.jpg

100_6266.jpg

And then Younger...

100_6170.jpg

...and younger...

100_6148.jpg

...and at his youngest!

100_6127.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Which "boy"? the one someone used to stir some old paint from bunch of paint cans that were in the back of the coat closet? LOL Seriously though, i thought it was probable that he's a blue faced cinnamon red breast....He's getting a bit more dark on him the last couple days.
ALL my boys have blue faces except the 1 that has a black head.
my Boy doesn't look like CatJane's boy Gordon ....Gordon is a HANDSOME fellow !
as soon as my camera is charged i'll post a couple more pics ...maybe it'll help..?

Thanks for the compliment! He is the first RB cinn I've had so far...and I just love this coloration. The color mix is so neat on yours -- get some fresh pictures up when you can! Whatever he is... he is pretty!

*Waiting!*
pop.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom