Button Quail pics, now 5 weeks old! *UPDATED with New Pics!*

I agree! Thanks for sharing all the pics, too -- they are such handsome fellows!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Really!! What do you guys recommend I do to get more like him!? I have a cinnamon blue faced and wild red breasted (I think thats what she is, I might be mis-saying the name). I also have two blue faced girls. What should I breed him with to get a better chance at producing the same? Or, alternatively, I could put the blue faced male with the cinnamon blue faced and wild breasted girls since that is what produced him in the first place?? ((I had a blue faced male who died)) I'm really interested on getting more of this colour.

Catjane your boy looks a lot like mine! Is he ever handsome.

I'm going to take some pics right now. I find he has changed a little bit since the other photo or maybe I am just crazy.

Ok so if the red is not extended up to the breast, he can't be red breasted. So...like Shelley and I talked about he would have to have blue-face blood in him. I apologize for the confusion. The cbbq get confusing especially since their colors are so mixed up.

Sorry but I'm new here and not sure if I'm posting correctly. But I just hatched my first 9 button quail on Friday and Saturday and I'm excited and wondered if anyone can tell me what color they might be? Can someone tell me how to post pics from my iPhone to the forum

You can either click uploads at the top of the page while using the browser on your iphone or e-mail them to yourself and down,oad them on your computer. If you have a cable just import them through that.

thank you chicken ob. i got the pics loaded but the forum says i cant post them cause Im new and they've been having trouble with spam! Whaaaaa I'll try again when i get older lol

Back
Top Bottom