BUY IT NOW: 48 white silkie eggs and 36 showgirl eggs available

I am out of business due to a new neighbor. I have lived here 28 years and them 9 months. they have a relative on the township board that took me off the grandfather clause and forced me to
sell out or they were going to cease them and have the spca find them homes. So I sold out. Today was the official day with the last of my birds shipping to new homes that Cj's silkies is no more.
I can not stop crying. So sorry I can not help you.

hugs.gif
That must be a horrible experience, sorry you have to go through this.

I have been trying to keep in contact with you, but have not heard back from you. So you won't have replacement eggs to send me? Could you please send a refund (or portion of the refund) like you said you would? I would appreciate it. Thank you.

I have been trying to keep in contact with you, but have not heard back from you. So you won't have replacement eggs to send me? Could you please send a refund (or portion of the refund) like you said you would? I would appreciate it. Thank you.

so sorry I did forget about you as my neighbor has been relentless in his desire to have my birds gone. I spent all day yesterday and today up until I had to go to work. I am on my break. I promise a partial refund to you and your friend this week. How many eggs hatched or look like they are going to hatch? I will do this promise I am not like that.

so sorry I did forget about you as my neighbor has been relentless in his desire to have my birds gone. I spent all day yesterday and today up until I had to go to work. I am on my break. I promise a partial refund to you and your friend this week. How many eggs hatched or look like they are going to hatch? I will do this promise I am not like that.

Thank you. I sent you another PM.

oh so cute.. thanks brightened my day. just heading to work and that put a smileon my face. Have not done that since my feathered kids left. you post all you want as it still
helps after all those years raising these guys. Thanks and look forward to more pics. cj

Back
Top Bottom