BUY IT NOW: 48 white silkie eggs and 36 showgirl eggs available

cjexotic

Cj's Mandarin Ducks
11 Years
Mar 11, 2008
Central PA
First Three to post SOLD in the reply has 48 assorted Silkie eggs (many white eggs). $15 shipping. I will have enough for 3 orders. If you would like white only I can do that also. also let me know if you want Showgirl eggs in the assortment. Ends Sunday at 2pm est. Please paypal to [email protected] when auction ends. If you would like a 72 hour hot pack added please add $5 to the total and put in the comment section your phone number (if you want PO to call you for pickup), your byc id (so I know who you are) and that you want a heat pad. To see adult birds and birds from my eggs that were hatched by byc members go to www.cjsilkies.com thanks cj

ALL EGGS COLLECTED FROM WEEKEND LAYING.

Last edited:
thats horrible! i came to post a pic of a showgirl i hatched from your eggs because she is so cute, but now i am just sad for you. :( well here is a couple of pics anyways.

Last edited:
Hi CJ, can you please tell me what other colors are available. Looking for paints, blacks, lavs and some other colors. Thanks Dawn

yes it does. don't know how many though paints are laying good.
Its for what ever is laided including showgirls unless you state you don't want t hem.

Back
Top Bottom