BUY IT NOW French Blue/Black Copper Marans and Olive Eggers 12+

DMRippy

Pallet Queen
8 Years
May 18, 2011
Nashville
I have a Blue Copper Marans Roo (from Pinkchick) over 4 Black Copper Marans hens and several Blue and Black Copper Pullets. (Splash Chicks are Possible) All have feathered legs, but you could get some without feathered legs. I have 2 Barred EE hens in that pen to make 1st generation Sexlinked Olive Eggers. (any chicks with spots will be roos) The Olive Eggers should be a 50/50 mix of blue and black chicks. You might also get some Olive Eggs from my Olive Egger pen. They are NOT sexlinked and are Olive Eggers x Olive Eggers and could be blue or black. The Marans you will get more Blue and Black than Splash. I have had excellent fertility and hatches of 85-100% are common. I am getting some nice colored eggs from my Marans. My hens are coming out of molting and the pullets are laying a great color and size. I didn't even know they were laying, but I just hatched a splash so that has to have been from a pullet. I might have 2-3 sets of these some weeks as laying picks up. You might get more Marans that Olive Eggers.... I just have more Marans for extras. I will send extras if available.

**** I also have Sexlinked Copper Marans, just ask and I can send those. French Black Copper Marans Roo x Blue Cuckoo Marans hens *******

Payment by paypal only, NO E-Checks UNLESS you pay a week in advance. They just take too long. I do pack very carefully and store the egg just like I do for my hatching eggs. I individually wrap each egg in bubble wrap and then wrap them with big bubble wrap in a USPS Box with Styrofoam around the edges and bottom and top. I have had very good hatches. But I do not guarantee you hatch, do to the fact that the USPS handling of the eggs is out of my control.

If you have any questions just PM. I will ship on Mondays and Thursdays if needed shipping is $18.00 with DC. Thanks and Happy Hatching!

Dates Available

After Dec 10th

Last edited:
This 11 eggs are SOLD!!!! I will have more to ship next Monday. I will update with amount by Friday.

My eggs for the 2-13 Shipment are Sold. I still have the eggs for Feb 6th available. Just PM me.

Last edited:
Hi! I'm looking to add some nice new maran chicks to my flock. I just love the blue and splashes. They are just beautiful. I'm new here , and can not pm people yet. Do you send extras? Please send me your info , and a invoice and I send payment. If I make my payment tomorrow morning when would the eggs be shipped out?
Thanks so much,
Kathy

Hello I would like to talk to you about availability of eggs I was wondering if we could talk via tele. I am not much of a e-mail person I would really like to talk to you please call andrew 9739035973

Hello I would like to talk to you about availability of eggs I was wondering if we could talk via tele. I am not much of a e-mail person I would really like to talk to you please call
I will call you tomorrow Might want to take your phone number down. I have it!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom