Ended Official BYC Article Writing Contest #10

Pics
If I wrote a duck related article, would it be eligible? I note the first rule says chicken related topic, but there aren't any contests for Other Fowl articles going. There was one specifically for Other Fowl once but there hasn't been one since 2013, and that one took three years to fill.

If I wrote a duck related article, would it be eligible? I note the first rule says chicken related topic, but there aren't any contests for Other Fowl articles going. There was one specifically for Other Fowl once but there hasn't been one since 2013, and that one took three years to fill.
Other people have specifically asked this question and were told they could write an article on any bird they wanted.

@sumi Thanks! I also have one more question. Is there a max number of words that are allowed because my topic is very detailed and very important topic for chickens. I don't want to leave any important info out. Would I be penalized for too many words?
No, not at all! The more info you put in there, the better. And pics, any pics you can include to show and tell what you are talking about is good too.

Back
Top Bottom