BYC Buddies FitBit Group

How is everyone doing tonight? What's everybody doing?

I’ve been watching a girl tell crime stories while she puts on makeup. I don’t even wear makeup but I thought the stories were interesting.

I ate some fettuccine noodles with butter and freshly grated parmesan cheese. It was delicious. I of course ate 4 little cups of ice cream before that. But they were literally kid size cups not actual measuring cup size.

Well I think that's stupid.
Why in the world would you take something that's going to make you stay up all night?
I feel a Kiki & Kdog fight coming on.
:lau nahhh, no fight!!! You’re right. It was stupid. And I knew that before taking it and almost didn’t take it because of that but I’m impulsive. 😂🤣🙈🙈

I had it with me and knew I wouldn’t be home for a while and my eyes were burning and I felt one coming on/barely had one so I took it. :oops:

Should have just waited and taken Tylenol PM or nothing and gone to bed but all I was thinking was of it hurting right then. :oops:

I need to work on slowing down and thinking more first. :oops:

I'm still planting mine.
The lettuce seemed to double in size again while we were gone! DH actually cooked some of it tonight like he would turnip greens and it was pretty tasty!!! He’s going to cook up some more like that and freeze it.....

:lau nahhh, no fight!!! You’re right. It was stupid. And I knew that before taking it and almost didn’t take it because of that but I’m impulsive. 😂🤣🙈🙈

I had it with me and knew I wouldn’t be home for a while and my eyes were burning and I felt one coming on/barely had one so I took it. :oops:

Should have just waited and taken Tylenol PM or nothing and gone to bed but all I was thinking was of it hurting right then. :oops:

I need to work on slowing down and thinking more first. :oops:
Please just text me before you do anything.
I'm with my phone in my hand most of the day... I'll respond quickly.

WWKS
What would Kiki say?
Write it on your hand... These letters.

The lettuce seemed to double in size again while we were gone! DH actually cooked some of it tonight like he would turnip greens and it was pretty tasty!!! He’s going to cook up some more like that and freeze it.....
I never have, but my neighbor used to cook lettuce and she and her husband said it was really good!

Back
Top Bottom