BYC Café

Have a great day at work, Prostar!
I am so over, so so over this rain. Made muffins this AM. All it does is hype the 11 year old boys in this house, staying over for hanging out time. It is hard to get stuff done with mayhem, good mayhem, going on. The kitten is right in the middle of it all and seemingly unconcerned with the hollering and wrestling.

I would welcome rain - 89 F here and 85 % humidity.
th.gif

Sour, you can have our rain. Some of the areas around us are flooded out. Our part of town used to be a quarry. Most of our rain soaks right through,boulders are great for drainage.

Today no rain_ yay, but very cool 69. Was upper eighties the day before
sad.png

Diva, that temperature sounds mighty appealing to me! We've had yucky humid stuff in the 90's. Although this morning was pleasant.

I talked to my brother a couple days ago, he lives in WY and was complaining it was too hot to garden...poor thing was suffering from a high of 75.
gig.gif

Diva, that temperature sounds mighty appealing to me! We've had yucky humid stuff in the 90's. Although this morning was pleasant.

I talked to my brother a couple days ago, he lives in WY and was complaining it was too hot to garden...poor thing was suffering from a high of 75.
gig.gif
In your brother's defense, I'm right with him!
lol.png
If it gets above 65 I think I'll spontaneously catch fire!
gig.gif

In your brother's defense, I'm right with him!
lol.png
If it gets above 65 I think I'll spontaneously catch fire!
gig.gif

Well, that kind of rules out FL as a retirement place I guess, lol.

It's really all about what you're used to. I'm chilly when it's 65!

Back
Top Bottom