BYC Café

Morning everyone, thanks for the coffee Sour!

There's plenty of baking going on over at the Any Home Baker's thread. I'm working on more cookies today. Think I read you made a bunch yesterday too, right?

13 + dozen yesterday. We'll be making more today after grand daughter and her boyfriend pick up our old dining room table.

At least 3 more varieties to make so probably another 15 + dozen.

:th

Hats off to you and the Princess...that's quite an undertaking (but worth it when people enjoy them)! Will you be having lots of family for the holidays?

I don't know how many I'll end up with but will just keep cranking them out until we leave for my bro's house.

Road trip to Soul's house!!

Back in a more civilized time, one Christmas we were in the airport on our way to daughter's house to celebrate. As carry ons we had two plastic totes of cookies. Flight was delayed (big surprise), and I started handing out cookies. Gave away one whole tote of cookies. :lau

:th

Hats off to you and the Princess...that's quite an undertaking (but worth it when people enjoy them)! Will you be having lots of family for the holidays?

I don't know how many I'll end up with but will just keep cranking them out until we leave for my bro's house.

Each of our kids gets a tin of their favorite cookie - then a tin for each family - then a tin to our adopted waiter at 'Monday Night Pasta' - then a tin to the folks at the feed mill - then I eat a lot. :p

Back
Top Bottom