BYC Café

I've had duck in orange sauce - many years ago, delicious. But, then I never realized how adorable ducks were. Besides I can't afford that in a restaurant now.

That sounds really good!

But yes, ducks are adorable. Rabbits too. :(

Coffee is brewed, good morning, Café. All this talk of cooking. How about baking some goodies for the Café?

We have lots of cake mix

13 + dozen yesterday. We'll be making more today after grand daughter and her boyfriend pick up our old dining room table.

At least 3 more varieties to make so probably another 15 + dozen.

I was going to ask why so many but i see now hah

Back in a more civilized time, one Christmas we were in the airport on our way to daughter's house to celebrate. As carry ons we had two plastic totes of cookies. Flight was delayed (big surprise), and I started handing out cookies. Gave away one whole tote of cookies. :lau

Oh wow. Wish I was at that airport :lau

Each of our kids gets a tin of their favorite cookie - then a tin for each family - then a tin to our adopted waiter at 'Monday Night Pasta' - then a tin to the folks at the feed mill - then I eat a lot. :p

Aww that is awesome!!

Back in a more civilized time, one Christmas we were in the airport on our way to daughter's house to celebrate. As carry ons we had two plastic totes of cookies. Flight was delayed (big surprise), and I started handing out cookies. Gave away one whole tote of cookies. :lau

bet they did appreciate them

Y

You can even use it as a brooder!

my heating pad i use is with auto shut off the one for chickens is not I did not want to share when it came to my bed

Not so good. Got another one acting like she wants to die. So far i lost one polish roo, and several speckled sussex pullets. Never should have bought those EE from that breeder. Thank goodness i had the flock vaccinated.

I am so sorry if your loosing birds been super good here no bad things going on sure seems there is lots more it done your way

I am so sorry if your loosing birds been super good here no bad things going on sure seems there is lots more it done your way
Plus i have crappy luck with stuff like that. I swore off auctions. I did keep those birds separate for quite a while and they seemed ok. Then the cockerel came up lame. Ended up killing all of the three. Sad state of affairs.

Back
Top Bottom