BYC Café

I know that the time that I lived in the UP was so last century (the 70's), do you guys need/use AC now?
Just asking, it only got somewhat hot maybe 5 days a year back then.
Scott

Today it was 79 degrees by 9 am, which wouldn't necessarily be bad, but the humidity had to have been 80%! Or higher... So sometimes AC is good. However, we are not having it installed in our new house. At least not now, maybe sometime, several years down the road.

When DD graduated from college and moved 200 miles away, we gave her MY three year old Camry. I loved that car. I got her fifteen year old Malibu. I hated that car...the gas gauge didn't work...the radio didn't work all the time...the air wasn't the greatest. I had it for a year and a half and it was awful. This past December I totaled it. I got a BRAND NEW Camry! However, I wouldn't recommend this method....:/

No no. Though Volvos do rather well for safety....would rather not mangle myself lol

This my local beast just took out 'Fleabot' mum's cat - actually it's a very pretty cat - sorry know this isn't the forum for cats

Fleabot

Another local pest:

These are some of my mums paintings, when she was compus mentus:

This she copied

but still good I think

and finally the sun on the trees

tonight looked amazing but photo doesn't do it justice

Your mother's works are amazing! She may still be able to do drawing or water colors. What people are the best at they do a lot, and there are more pathways to get to the same place- memory wise.
I know this must be very difficult for you.They are lucky to have you.
hugs.gif

This my local beast just took out 'Fleabot' mum's cat - actually it's a very pretty cat - sorry know this isn't the forum for cats

Fleabot

Another local pest:

These are some of my mums paintings, when she was compus mentus:

This she copied

but still good I think

and finally the sun on the trees

tonight looked amazing but photo doesn't do it justice

Your mom has some amazing talent @whoop whoop , I hope you have some of her artwork to keep for your own. And I enjoyed seeing the cats!

Two bears and another dead horse this evening! Big bear got shot with rubber buckshot and we were tracking it only to hear chickens being attacked at my neighbor's house again, so we bolted over there and chased the 200lber off. Didn't have a good kill shot. He got one chicken. The dead horse is out in the pasture. It died of seizures, probably from a brain tumor and they want to do a necropsy on it, but I bet the stupid bears come back. The bears came before dark and she didn't have her fence on yet, cause she had just gotten home and was taking her dogs for a walk.
This is just right out not good!

Back
Top Bottom