BYC Café

Whoopwhoop hope the move goes well today. I bet having DH out there with you will be nice too, just put him to work so that he earns his keep! No free meals.....
big_smile.png

My kitten got neutered yesterday, all is well and he is back up to the previous level of chaos.
I need to get rolling as much as I would love to stay and chat! Have a great day guys!

Hu guys - bit traumatic yesterday but all went well dispite the ghastly weather, the ambulance came and took him to the home and he settled in really well. They were going around with cake, sandwiches and tea so his eyes lit up think things will be fine - now have to move mum. The home is really nice so feeling better all round, mum is going to be a problem but must be strong. I can't thank you all enough for your support, (feel like I'm at the Oscars) there are so many of you who have been so supportive. Thanks guys
hugs.gif
xxx

@whoop whoop nice to hear your dad made the move ok yesterday and you like the home. Good luck with your mom. Is your DH with you now?

Whoop, glad to hear your Dad is settled in. He will adapt surprisingly well and you won't have to worry. As far as the caregivers go...if they are good at their jobs they will find a new client, it's not your problem! It sounds like you are handling this just fine!

As far as the stock market, my son ( the financial guy) says it will rebound soon enough. Good for us, because it will also keep interest rates down. Speaking of which, we got our first statement yesterday for the materials for the house. The windows were listed at 6000.00 more than the quote! DH is NOT happy. We added one window, which probably added 600.00 to the original quote. He will be having a discussion with the supplier today because that is just not acceptable. I have been busy staining said windows. A beautiful Cherry stain, which is not one of the "popular" colors right now. I can't get a gallon at the hardware store -it's a special order item. Well. That just means no one else will have it!

I will post a picture...I have to do that from my phone, don't ask, it's a internet thing, which is what I get for living in the middle of nowhere!

Julie

Whoop, glad to hear your Dad is settled in. He will adapt surprisingly well and you won't have to worry. As far as the caregivers go...if they are good at their jobs they will find a new client, it's not your problem! It sounds like you are handling this just fine!

As far as the stock market, my son ( the financial guy) says it will rebound soon enough. Good for us, because it will also keep interest rates down. Speaking of which, we got our first statement yesterday for the materials for the house. The windows were listed at 6000.00 more than the quote! DH is NOT happy. We added one window, which probably added 600.00 to the original quote. He will be having a discussion with the supplier today because that is just not acceptable. I have been busy staining said windows. A beautiful Cherry stain, which is not one of the "popular" colors right now. I can't get a gallon at the hardware store -it's a special order item. Well. That just means no one else will have it!

I will post a picture...I have to do that from my phone, don't ask, it's a internet thing, which is what I get for living in the middle of nowhere!

Julie

It sounds like your new house is coming along nicely! I thought cherry stain was a pretty standard color, wouldn't have known it was a special order thing. Such a pretty color too.

Looking forward to seeing a picture!

Back
Top Bottom