BYC Café

I think what we all need is a Dr. James Herriot from "All Creatures Great and Small." Loved the book and the TV series from years ago.

Happy Friday everyone!! Any big plans for the holiday weekend?

I've got an incubator full of bantam eggs, lockdown this afternoon when I get home from work, so babies hopefully by Sunday and Monday. Hubby's sister and her family are bringing there camper to our place for the weekend, and they want to go to Amish country one day.

DH's B-Day is this weekend. He usually just likes to relax and BBQ at home and eat cake. Gotta have the cake! DH and DS2 are out hunting today, should be cooler than last time. We had a bear hit the hot wire and boy did it sound painful! SNAP, SNAP, SNAP! Didn't get through it, left in a hurry and didn't come back.

WV, good luck with the hatch! It would be fun to see some pictures of the new little ones when they are here.

Margie, glad to hear the bear didn't like the wire and took off.

No special plans here. DH has been helping an older neighbor with a fencing project all week so it will be nice just to have him around to help me with mine! I am making his favorite cake right now to sweeten things up (chocolate with coconut frosting).

Hope everyone has a great day!

We were just talking about making time for a ride this weekend, went so far as to clean up and rasp down ruff edges on their hoofs and such. Now the DW's mare has decided to have a mild colic last night and still at it this morning.
Not looking so good for the weekend anymore
barnie.gif

got a call into the vets now, there went the 'go to the beach' money,
he.gif

Hope Ya'll have a better weekend!
Scott

Back
Top Bottom