BYC Café

Thanks for the coffee NFC!

I can't remember the last time I had a nap - unless you count passing out from exhaustion due to the flu.

We're a little slow going this morning but will hopefully start working outside by 10am. Above freezing and minimal wind, so it's a nice day!

Chickens are certainly happy the snow as melted. Ground is still frozen though
No naps here Either!

What did you work on today, Margie?
Not the garden, that is for sure! LOL!
I am going to need some coffee for the day as we are supposed to get 80 mph winds... seriously. I woke up and checked the weather and went into overdrive as it was perfectly calm at 7 AM and by the time I was back in from feeding 30 mins later, it was already starting to howl. I even said to DS$, "I see the wind coming! That back range cloud is getting bigger." He was a sweetie and offered to help feed, but I was moving! So now we are digesting pancakes and hibernating...

I am going to need some coffee for the day as we are supposed to get 80 mph winds... seriously. I woke up and checked the weather and went into overdrive as it was perfectly calm at 7 AM and by the time I was back in from feeding 30 mins later, it was already starting to howl. I even said to DS$, "I see the wind coming! That back range cloud is getting bigger." He was a sweetie and offered to help feed, but I was moving! So now we are digesting pancakes and hibernating...

Sounds like a good day to hibernate Margie, stay warm!

Yesterday we had ZERO wind...it seemed so strange (and quiet). It's picking up here today too.

We are fortunate down here winds do not get real bad

Yesterday we had ZERO wind...it seemed so strange (and quiet). It's picking up here today too.

still have 10 inches of snow

Back
Top Bottom