BYC Café

Mostly just lots of wind and rain.

I was expecting snow haha
Do you want snow?

Gottcha snow ball.gif

Good morning Cafe!

This will be my last morning for making the coffee for about a week (we're going on vacation) so I'm fixing you all up with a good start to your day...

Enjoy!

have a good trip Deb

My chicks came today
:wee
The post office hasn't opened yet so I cannot get them for an hour. The guy therr must be new and as excited as me, he has already called 3 times

still crossing my fingers I have a good hatch not all dead under my silky, jumped poor BF he had an egg laying on a towel this morning picked it up to put it away one of the marans eggs from Silky land :barniehe said it got pushed out :thI snapped reamed him to take it back out put it back under them I have three in one nest need to give them their own eggs

Oh and I realized I forgot to post the ice cream pictures last night haha my phone died and I just left it off.

Anyway, got these, scooby doo gummies, pretzel sticks and pretzel twists both on sale, 4 things of Quaker rice poppers 4 flavors. They were on sale 3 for $5 so i got every flavor except cheese cause ew lol got kettle corn, caramel corn, ranch something, and apple cinnamon, skinny pop popcorn, peanuts, and that's it I think. I got lots of snacks for the storm haha

Everything I got was on sale too except the ice cream and the peanuts.

Worth it though.

20180301_191305.jpg 20180301_191359.jpg 20180301_191419.jpg 20180301_191435.jpg

More just i thought the weather said it was supposed to be snow. But it was back and forth between snow or rain. I'm not surprised as it's been spring weather for like 3 or 4 days.

But yeah sort of. I love snow. And we have had hardly any this year.

Oh and I realized I forgot to post the ice cream pictures last night haha my phone died and I just left it off.

Anyway, got these, scooby doo gummies, pretzel sticks and pretzel twists both on sale, 4 things of Quaker rice poppers 4 flavors. They were on sale 3 for $5 so i got every flavor except cheese cause ew lol got kettle corn, caramel corn, ranch something, and apple cinnamon, skinny pop popcorn, peanuts, and that's it I think. I got lots of snacks for the storm haha

Everything I got was on sale too except the ice cream and the peanuts.

Worth it though.

View attachment 1280887 View attachment 1280888 View attachment 1280890 View attachment 1280891
We do not have that brand of ice cream here

:drool

Morning! I hope your roof is fine, Cap.
Yay for the new chicks!
NFC, have a GREAT TIME!
The roof seems ok , but we have at least 6 trees down! One just missed my workshop and two would have hit my truck but i parked it near the garage to unload last night and didn't move it!

Back
Top Bottom