BYC Café

Oh Scott, what can I say but, I'm probably your only lady of a "certain age," the rest are deceased But, hey, it's better than nothing.
love.gif

Morning Scott, hello everyone!

We're at 100% chance of rain today...another wet one. This stuff is getting annoying!

Hope you all have a good one
tongue.png

rainy and very windy today. Then we start a few days with high's around 60 and lows around 40.

About time to bring in the hoses. Got a new one this year so I could blast Roundup in the back 40 - 120 feet of hose. What is the easiest way of draining water out of it for storage.? Other hoses are just 50 feet and I have a terrible problem with those - ending up with a very wet garage.

rainy and very windy today. Then we start a few days with high's around 60 and lows around 40.

About time to bring in the hoses. Got a new one this year so I could blast Roundup in the back 40 - 120 feet of hose. What is the easiest way of draining water out of it for storage.? Other hoses are just 50 feet and I have a terrible problem with those - ending up with a very wet garage.

Toss it over a tree limb or a ladder and drag it up and over slowly.

Slight chance of rain and I hope we get some. Burn bans in effect because we have dried out. High near 60 but in a few days, I think highs in the 40's. We leave for the wedding in a week and I need to get organized! Coffee, coffee, coffee..........

Back
Top Bottom