BYC Café

Lol, well a few weeks ago it was still just a twinkle in my eye lol

My Buff Chanctlers seem to be the most brave/curious. Or at least they seem to like going outside the most.
I've got 3 buff hopefully going to hatch in 2 weeks. Plus 4 partridge chanteclers & 4EE. I'm totally in love with the whites. Even the chicks that just hatched today... They didn't even peep much at all when I picked them up

never owned one but the breed is great, wonderful herding dog all around worker

Yeah, I joined a lot of ES groups lately but have researched off and on afew years. I actually thought a Golden or a Lab would be my next dog and it might still be but then someone was mentioning ES and FB groups and it made me wanna join them and now I'm on an ES kick again LOL

They seem like incredible dogs and very smart. And I figure possibly slightly lower energy than the other herding breeds? And the all around farm dog thing really appealed to me. Herders, vermin killers, guard dog, companion, hunters, often loveee kids and baby animals, etc. etc. And not even just all around farm dog but all around in general, some do agility, nose work, therapy, SAR, obedience, trick training, etc. They seem great

Well cafe, since we're all cozy here I'll let you in on a secret...

Took a test today and it says I'm pregnant!

Lol, yes we would like a second. :)
No preference on gender; I didn't care the first time and still don't.

It's very very very very early days of course, so fingers crossed all goes well. But thanks for all the congrats :)
I'm still a little surprised, it took us a year with the first, so to be successful in the first month of trying is a treat.

My kids are the best part of my life!

And the baby stage... though GREATLY lacking in sleep :sick... is pretty darn fun too.

Congrats! Hope the wee one sticks with you and makes it happy and healthy to the end! Parenthood is one fun roller-coaster ride! :wee

Back
Top Bottom