BYC Café

I'm gonna have to research food with natural sugars and sodium I guess! Just for you Valerie.:caf
All vegetables have naturally occurring salt and so don't herbs. If you add certain herbs to your food it will give it a salty taste.

If you want sugar eat fruits...

I'm actually throwing out a bunch of candy canes right now that I bought for snacking on but I don't want to eat them anymore. I'm going to try to cut sugar out completely and I'm only going to use coconut sugar or brown sugar when I need to add sugar to something like my oatmeal or what not.

Surprising, not even a little bit! There's some leftovers, but it's mostly brown. This has been the norm for the last few years. It'll get with it in February and March :rolleyes:

I'm doing pretty good. Struggling with some pains a bit and trying to adjust my attitude haha. Can't let that get ya down, right?

How are you? Good weather still?
Hi Meg. Good to see you.

agave is high in HFCs so is not as good as some.
This is the ingredients of the agave I get

Screenshot_20200121-142109.png

I don't know what HFC means... Can you write out what it means

Agave is low in glucose and doesn't spike your blood sugar like some other sugar alternatives do.
High fructose like high fructose corn syrup. It does most of the same stuff. I have seen it be pulled off of the healthy lists over the past several years

Image result for agave syrup high fructose
Most agave syrup has a higher fructose content than any commercial sweetener -- ranging from 55 to 97 percent, depending on the brand, which is FAR HIGHER than high fructose corn syrup (HFCS), which averages 55 percent. This makes agave actually WORSE than HFCS.Jun 15, 2010

Back
Top Bottom