BYC Café

Morning! Cold and snowing yet again. Thanks for the coffee.
Tomorrow, IT starts! DS$ was nervous last night but now after talking with his coach ( and Mom, but I try to stay out unless I am needed, ;))
he was starting to get excited about it all.
IT will be a good experience for Him!

I hope he does well with not injuries :fl

Hello Meg. Haven't seen you in a day or two. Hope you're doing good. Or maybe I just missed your posts somehow.
Hey there, Pert. Been in the shadows for a couple days. Butchered our first chickens this weekend. Kind of took the wind out of my sails. Seems silly when I say it.

I've been spending a lot of time planning my perennial purchases this year. So that's been fun!

How are you doing?

Hey there, Pert. Been in the shadows for a couple days. Butchered our first chickens this weekend. Kind of took the wind out of my sails. Seems silly when I say it.

I've been spending a lot of time planning my perennial purchases this year. So that's been fun!

How are you doing?
Nice Job on Processing!

When they come out of the freezer to cook for dinner, They will be like what you get from the store and not from your place. They will of course be better for you and you will be pleased that they had a good life compared to store chicken.

Back
Top Bottom