BYC Café

I am here! Good morning! Thanks for the coffee and the clean-up.
DS$ has quarterfinals around noon today. He wrestled a Senior last night and pinned him but I wasn't sure what to expect as far as if the young man was going to be super strong.
? I am not the one wrestling! The bracket seems to have a lot of Seniors in it. It is going to be something for sure! We wound up sitting next to the young man's dad and he was very nice. DH had a great conversation with him.
DS$ wrestles a Senior again for quarters and if he wins, then he goes up against the kid he wrestled last year in the finals. He has this kid, he just needs to believe that he can win.
That is about 90% of the battle right there...
I hope you all have a great day!
I brought blueberries and you can snack on them until chores are done.

HELLO Café. Cleared the tables and brewed a fresh pot. Ain't no gnats here. Well in all actuality there ain't anybody here. :(
We can't tell who is watching the thread anymore. There might be more here than we think!

DS$ has quarterfinals around noon today. He wrestled a Senior last night and pinned him but I wasn't sure what to expect as far as if the young man was going to be super strong.
? I am not the one wrestling! The bracket seems to have a lot of Seniors in it. It is going to be something for sure! We wound up sitting next to the young man's dad and he was very nice. DH had a great conversation with him.
DS$ wrestles a Senior again for quarters and if he wins, then he goes up against the kid he wrestled last year in the finals. He has this kid, he just needs to believe that he can win.
The competition will be good for Him!

My husband used to play Free Bird on the way to hockey games for our boys. So that they had positive thoughts in their heads. Maybe he needs a fight song.

Good morning all! I brought a bunch of fresh pies to go with the coffee or tea today.
Thanks for the pie!

Maybe we need some Breakfast!

Sausage frying for lunch.JPG

English muffins griddle browning.jpg

Back
Top Bottom