BYC Café

Oh ok! never heard it called that before...golden milk,...turmeric and milk but not golden paste.
Check out the link. That's how I make it. Then spread it in silicone molds, freeze the molds then pop them out and keep them in the freezer.

Check out the link. That's how I make it. Then spread it in silicone molds, freeze the molds then pop them out and keep them in the freezer.
I will take a gander at it. I have turmeric planted in my yard and use it fresh, great with scrambled eggs. You can also get fresh tubers from Amazon. That's how I originally got mine started.

@DobieLover what about removing the wart under local anesthetic as that is what seems to be bothering her - the others I would just let go given her age and medical problems. :hugs

Good afternoon Café. What a difference a little rain can make. Went to a trial last week where only 3 dogs out of 21 had adequate performances, and none of them were mine. Today in a class of 19 they had many exceptional runs, and a pair of my pups ended up first and second giving me 3 memorable runs.

I brewed an afternoon pot as I needed some GOOD coffee. I was so desperate that I stopped at Dunkin Donuts on the way home.

@DobieLover what about removing the wart under local anesthetic as that is what seems to be bothering her - the others I would just let go given her age and medical problems. :hugs

Good afternoon Café. What a difference a little rain can make. Went to a trial last week where only 3 dogs out of 21 had adequate performances, and none of them were mine. Today in a class of 19 they had many exceptional runs, and a pair of my pups ended up first and second giving me 3 memorable runs.

I brewed an afternoon pot as I needed some GOOD coffee. I was so desperate that I stopped at Dunkin Donuts on the way home.
I'll ask about the wart coming off under local.
Congratulations on the great runs!

DL, I think Sour has a pretty good idea. She would probably just like to hang out with you at home and not be stressed.
Ron, I hope the student is not of your University, although it seems like the Wuvirus is coming to play no matter what. I am hoping that it does not muck-up the Freestyle/ Greco season too much. Sigh, always somethin'!
More of the Cafe Joe brewed!

DL, I think Sour has a pretty good idea. She would probably just like to hang out with you at home and not be stressed.
Ron, I hope the student is not of your University, although it seems like the Wuvirus is coming to play no matter what. I am hoping that it does not muck-up the Freestyle/ Greco season too much. Sigh, always somethin'!
More of the Cafe Joe brewed!
There are three people in isolation for corona virus from UC Davis. One active case that is likely a transmission from inside the country is over the River at the Med Center.

It is not surprising to hear this since UC Davis has the highest percentage of Asian Students in the UC System

Back
Top Bottom