BYC Café

I brought in the Mama bunny, she looked hot and panting. She has 6 babies, they all look fine. Put her in a storage bin and gave her food, water, grass and alfalfa cubes. She is keeping cool in the spare bedroom. The temperature dropped after the rain, so she can go back out after supper if it quits raining. Babies are old enough to be on their own now anyway.View attachment 2273689
They are cute!

It is 95F here and the AC feels good!

Sadly the integral flash blew out about 6 months ago and it's impossible to replace, but I think the camera's worth keeping for the zoom
I don't know about anyone else but I probably don't use the flash even 5% of the time.

I would love a zoom. This phone may have one, I need to figure that out.
I'm sure it does but don't get your hopes up. It is digital, just duplication of pixels. You won't want to make that zoomed in picture very big, there will be only fuzziness. My Motorola will do 8X. My Nikon Coolpix 610 has a 60X optical zoom. Of course that is 60X wide angle so not 60X what you see. Zoom by 2 finger spread apart.

They don't like the rain?
Everything I've read, at least with regard to the goat breeds common in the USA, is that they HATE HATE HATE rain.

We are also a community law State so in a marriage, new assets from the time of "marriage" are split 50\50.
Kinda. As my ex BIL found out any money one inherits is theirs regardless of when it was inherited with respect to the wedding date. As my sister said at the time "He isn't getting as much as he thinks".

She doesn't have it. One of their sisters does.
The truck is titled to DH only.
With POA I think you can put it in both your names so his sis and her son can't steal it.

Sorry about Rat Sour. I agree he had a better life with you than pretty much anyone else would have given him.

Kinda. As my ex BIL found out any money one inherits is theirs regardless of when it was inherited with respect to the wedding date. As my sister said at the time "He isn't getting as much as he thinks".
Inheritances and money\assets brought into the marriage belong to the individual. Money earned and asset growth in value is part of the community property.

Good morning Cafe.
Coffee is made.
We had a bit of rain here overnight. Lovely to wake up this morning, step outside and have air that felt fresh to breath. Pleasant start to the day. 20C something temp.
In theory, if it goes as forecasted, and we get the rest of the rain due over the next few days, August should be bearable this year.

Back
Top Bottom