BYC Café

Sour, I've never had a root canal.
I'm appalled by the cost of dental care. I nearly opted for an extraction vs a crown due to the expense. I've got another cracked tooth around an old filling that the dentist wants to crown for another grand. Suffice it to say, I still have a cracked tooth in my mouth.
For what you are going through with the root canal tooth, I'd be more inclined to have it yanked out.
I hope the tooth holds on for you!

They can be very painful if the tooth becomes infected

Good morning, cafe. Thanks for the coffee, DL and Margie!

That wind chill has got to be brutal, Margie! I don't think I'd survive your wind. We're lucky to not get much at home, but it seems there is always a breeze or more in town.
Good morning Cafe. Coffee is ready.
Today will be the last of the warm sunny days for quite a while. And I'll miss most of it as I'm back to work.
Enjoy your day, Tonya!
70° at 6am with peepers peeping!
*Much* different than last years date when we got 2' of snow.
The table in that picture! So. Much. Snow. Do you show snow in your future?
And do you want to share your 70°? :D
Stay warm and dry, Aart!

Sorry to hear about the tooth pain, Sour. Hopefully it goes away soon.

Wishing everyone a great Tuesday.

Do you show snow in your future?
Nope, just highs around 50.

The table in that picture!
This is at my place. It was crazy!
1605029593380.png

Good evening Cafe.
I've made a pot of tea. Help yourselves.
Got the straw under cover at last. A leg on the straw rack broke. Just rotted out a couple of inches below the ground. Ducks were not impressed. New leg. New lower rack and a bit of fence repair.
Started on tribe 3's coop rebuild. Off to get materials tomorrow.
Night hunters here this evening. Could be wild boar for supper tomorrow night.:celebrate

Are the hunters people you know, Shadrach?
Can't say. It's illegal to hunt at night here. I know nothing.:p
I don't really know them Meg. I get to see them because I'm often out at dusk when they set up. Also, they ask permission to hunt on the land and I'm the obvious person to ask given I'm often the only person here.

Back
Top Bottom