BYC Café

Good afternoon Cafe.
Belated Happy Birthday aart.
Back to stupid warm here in the UK. Fed up with it.
Also very fed up with having to take so much packaging rubbish out to the bins.
I reckon the packaging volume is larger than the product volume now. I used to take a bag to shop with. Veg and fruit went in the bag unwrapped. Meat and fish came wrapped in paper. Trying to buy anything where I live that isn't covered in plastic is difficult.
1660026564444.png

Good afternoon Cafe.
Belated Happy Birthday aart.
Back to stupid warm here in the UK. Fed up with it.
Also very fed up with having to take so much packaging rubbish out to the bins.
I reckon the packaging volume is larger than the product volume now. I used to take a bag to shop with. Veg and fruit went in the bag unwrapped. Meat and fish came wrapped in paper. Trying to buy anything where I live that isn't covered in plastic is difficult.
View attachment 3219184
It is a plastic world these days.

I've always used paper grocery bags to line my kitchen garbage can,
but most the 'garbage' is plastic food packaging....which cannot be recycled.

I read not too long ago about a broody who just kept brooding on a 2x4 roost in a breaker crate and thought that odd. Now I've seen it first hand. SMH. After 48 hours on nothing but the wire floor there's been a definite change in behavior and vocalizations, I think she's done. Will find out later today. :fl

I've always used paper grocery bags to line my kitchen garbage can,
but most the 'garbage' is plastic food packaging....which cannot be recycled.

I read not too long ago about a broody who just kept brooding on a 2x4 roost in a breaker crate and thought that odd. Now I've seen it first hand. SMH. After 48 hours on nothing but the wire floor there's been a definite change in behavior and vocalizations, I think she's done. Will find out later today. :fl
Jody broke and one and a half days when the flock went into a tizzy when those two ash trees were dropped across the street! That bird was screaming and flapping around in that cage so violently I thought she was going to kill herself so I immediately let her out. She was limping on the roost that night but seemed fine the following morning.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom