BYC Café

Cake and coffee sounds great. Chilly here this AM, 38 or some such thing... I got roped into helping drag slash yesterday. Not really roped, I volunteered to help with my neighbor's mitigation work so that more mitigation could be done for the money. DS$ and I are going to cut and stack the firewood for a weekend project too. All in the name of cross-training right?

Is this the one who has been slow about doing the mitigation to start with?
What helps them will help you also, horse drag or 4-wheeler?
Have a good day!
Scott

Morning. Back to dark when I wake up...fall is coming!!! Coffee is on and weather is cool this a.m. NICE
Hope our two new pullets arent in shock at the new quarters.
I think my horses think the chickens are the radio not the wild since they have no knowledge of wild. LOL In fact if a fence board comes down one will stand and sound off until we fix it...I think they fear something will get in! Big tough Friesians....hahaha!

I'll take some of that! :D

Kdog, that cake looks good enough for me. :drool
Scott

Cake ALWAYS looks good. Love sweets in the morning with very STRONG coffee...100 % Kona is the best with a little cream please! Oh...and the Avatar...well what would a Dungeons and Dragons cleric do without her pet dragons. Hahaha!!! Love the game, love the coffee!

Cake and coffee sounds great.  Chilly here this AM, 38 or some such thing...     I got roped into helping drag slash yesterday.  Not really roped, I volunteered to help with my neighbor's mitigation work so that more mitigation could be done for the money.  DS$ and I are going to cut and stack the firewood for a weekend project too.  All in the name of cross-training right?  

Oooh, cake and boiled-down coffee sounds great. I really need the jump start today. Let me scrape the dregs off the bottom of the pot and I'll be fine. :gig

Everyone can have a piece... or two... or three... of cake :lol:

Plenty of cake and if not, we've got 3 more cake mixes, as well as 3 or 4 brownie mixes, some cookie mix, aaaaaannndddd... a couple muffin mixes. Plus my dad makes delicious blueberry muffins, though he's out of town right now. I think he gets back tonight or tomorrow though.

Soooo... anyone want anything else?
1f602.png

I put buttercream frosting on this one but we also have cream cheese frosting and I think my dad might know how to make homemade frosting.

Made with my chickens eggs too. :)

Thanks for leaving the pot on - needed a good cup of coffee. Little League World Series was great - Australians are crazy good people. We attended two of their games - they know how to have fun.

Morning. Back to dark when I wake up...fall is coming!!! Coffee is on and weather is cool this a.m. NICE
I think my horses think the chickens are the radio not the wild since they have no knowledge of wild. LOL In fact if a fence board comes down one will stand and sound off until we fix it...I think they fear something will get in! Big tough Friesians....hahaha!

LOL they sound silly!

They are magnificent!!! Quite different from other horses and so loyal. The knights knew that the looks of a scary horse was a good idea...it didnt have to BE mean. So smart and love humans more than any horse I have ever had.

Wow that's awesome! I've always thought they were gorgeous horses

My Dear Susan, I am so sorry that I did see your 3 min. earlier post this morning (teach me to read back every time I post)
you have the more then one of those big dark, just gottahugum, Gentle Giant's?
Scott (who would like to see a pic or 20 of your horses
droolin.gif
love.gif
)

My Dear Susan, I am so sorry that I did see your 3 min. earlier post this morning (teach me to read back every time I post)
you have the more then one of those big dark, just gottahugum, Gentle Giant's?
Scott (who would like to see a pic or 20 of your horses :drool :love )

I have raised 4 and still own 3 of the magical horses...blessed to call them my friends. I added some pics to profile. Looks like you own horses too. Lots of work but such love they give.
1f609.png

Quote:

I have raised 4 and still own 3 of the magical horses...blessed to call them my friends. I added some pics to profile. Looks like you own horses too. Lots of work but such love they give.
1f609.png
LOL, It's more like the horses own me, I know they eat better.
Good Friday Morning All
frow.gif

Coffee is on and I'm still dragging, extra strong pot brewing now.
Enjoy the day!!
Scott

Back
Top Bottom