BYC Café

Good morning, another gorgeous day here in the upper peninsula! More rain last night, and quite the lightening show.

More stuff cleaned up and sorted in the garage...there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Coffee and work today...have a good one everybody!
In my fond memories of the UP, there were very few bad weather days.
old.gif

and this was in the late 70's-early 80's. back then the weather was always normal.
lol.png

Don't find a train behind the light in that tunnel.
ep.gif

I'd love more coffee too! Very cool here this morning. Like 58 degrees, felt nice for a change.

Been building the new coops, getting closer to being able to move the birds in, and tear down the old pens. Hopefully this evening we can finish up. Found a yellow jacket's nest though, so hopefully they vacate today. They were under an archery target, so I hope since I moved the target, they will follow it.

Have a great day everyone!

Do you do side jobs, I will pay per-diem and all the yard bird you can eat.
Just shoot the pesky things and be done with them.
bow.gif

Morning! Got a big bale of hay for the horses yesterday. 750lbs. That ought to hold them for a bit and hopefully put some weight on Shadow before winter comes.
High of 60's for the next few days so we are gonna need the coffee rolling here too.
I think Sour has a grandson playing? Good Luck!

That is a good sized round bale, are there enough of them for your winter feed needs yet?
We are not having a good hay year here.
he.gif

Good morning everyone. Lost my secure link to Chicago so I'm waiting for everything to reconnect. Thanks for the coffee Scott!
You get a small break at the start of the day, will they get it back later?
Enjoy the day everybody!!
Scott

Good morning, another gorgeous day here in the upper peninsula! More rain last night, and quite the lightening show.

More stuff cleaned up and sorted in the garage...there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Coffee and work today...have a good one everybody!

Me my wife and my grandson were fishing
On Little lake when that started.....crazy we hauled butt to get off the lake....what a lightning show.....

Thanks for the coffee. The morning sunrise is getting later and later. And I'm having trouble waking up! Better get some caffeine and get moving.

Happy humpday!

This late and later sunrise is messing with my morning routine big time.
Have a 2nd cup and have a good day!
Scott

I know the shorter days happens gradually, but it always seems to sneak up on me. My routine is all out of whack too.
hmm.png

Good morning, thanks for the coffee Scott. Busy day ahead of me, mostly baking stuf....including a chocolate chip pumpkin bar. Should be yummy!

MissWiggles is baking again!
droolin.gif

Morning! Thanks for the coffee. It is cloudy here with rain in the forecast, burr. The hay is a 3x3x8. I have to back up to a solid tree, take off the tail gate, wrap logging chains around the tree and the hay bale and then drive out from under the bale. It sits where it lands.......
Bottoms up on those mugs. Fresh brew on deck.

Afternoon...missed coffee with all of you this morning because I was out getting my last two "little dragons". Purchased two Ameraucana pullets to complete my flock. They are a bit younger than our two Welsummers and 3 RIR. Once their isolation is over I will use the look dont touch to integrate them together. The thought of bue/green eggs is fun. Our little group should be ready to move into their finished coop in two weeks if weather allows us to finish all the details left. Will be nice to have them in their own coop instead of a box stall. Horses seem to enjoy their singing though.
263a.png

Back
Top Bottom