BYC Café

I had to Google those and OUCH!!!! Also.... DO NOT GOOGLE IMAGE THAT. I saw one that was a literal hole and it was so gross and I almost puked. :lau :oops:
I see them all the time in my mouth. I get them from my meds and have them all the time. When I eat spicy things or things that are too hot I get them more often. Something to do with my meds bringing my veins and capillaries close to the surface... I didn't listen really well when they explained it. I get smaller ones on my legs and arms, but those aren't too often.

I never pop them and they go away on their own.

I see them all the time in my mouth. I get them from my meds and have them all the time. When I eat spicy things or things that are too hot I get them more often. Something to do with my meds bringing my veins and capillaries close to the surface... I didn't listen really well when they explained it. I get smaller ones on my legs and arms, but those aren't too often.

I never pop them and they go away on their own.
I have had them before too! They can hurt quite a bit

Sometimes timing is everything!

OK, I just moved it to other parts of the property.

Ah, the northern branch of Neanderthals ;)

I agree, no nuts in the brownies and especially no walnuts. Of all the nuts I've had they are the only ones I just can not stand. Any in a brownie need to be big enough pieces that I can pick them out and toss them otherwise "thanks but no thanks". On the other hand I have a friend who will not eat a brownie that doesn't have walnuts.

Must have been pretty messy in the car on the way home!

I believe "any sort of nut" includes cashews. And perhaps a few denizens of the Café.

Great view from up there!!

Given that, by definition, a Tollhouse cookie has chocolate chips in it, I think your husband would have to request a different type of cookie. I'm with your kids, put in the chips, leave out the nuts :D
So you guys need a "walnut drawer" like the "raisin drawer" Garfield the Cat used to have. I love walnuts but hate raisins....I will pick them out and toss them!! Someday I'll have chickens to toss them at!!:D Here chick chick chick....

For all you nay sayers....walnuts are extremely good for your health.

13 Proven Health Benefits of Walnuts

Rich in Antioxidants.

Super Plant Source of Omega-3s.

May Decrease Inflammation.

Promotes a Healthy Gut.

May Reduce Risk of Some Cancers. ...

Supports Weight Control. ...

May Help Manage Type 2 Diabetes and Lower Your Risk. ...

May Help Lower Blood Pressure.
:plbb and only 3 per day is enough for the benefits.
Count me in!! I have walnuts on my oatmeal every morning!! Look at me....I'm healthy! :wee

So we need to be smart like the chickens, and not eat what our bodies tell us we shouldn't, eh? ;)

Hm. Is anyone else having to double-tap the smiley button to activate it? I'm on a Samsung android S7 or some such.

same phone here but not doing the site on it anymore

Back
Top Bottom