BYC Café

I did. Thanks again!

This is one reason I have a Blaze King wood stove. We are toasty warm!
I'm alright in my bunker but the poor chickens really don't cope well with the combination of high winds, comparative cold, and the sheet of water falling from the sky.
I worry.:rolleyes:

Morning! I am sorry to hear about your weather, Shad. Stay safe and the critters too!
It sounds like a Spring day in the Rockies but our temps WARMED-UP overnight and it is now 32F with no wind. We have a chance of rain and snow as well though.
Thanks for the coffee!
Hello to all of the "New to Me" Cafe peoples! It is going to take a bit to figure out who and what and where you all hang yer boots, for sure.
I hope you all have a great day!

Good Morning Coffee folks. Bright and sunny here., 17F and I bet we'll hit 20F. I'm trying to eat healthier for the new year. Just yesterday I bought DARK chocolate SNICKERS ice cream bars. Don't like dark chocolate but I'm trying to get used to them.
Good morning to you! Those ice cream bars sound good to me!

Good Morning Coffee folks. Bright and sunny here., 17F and I bet we'll hit 20F. I'm trying to eat healthier for the new year. Just yesterday I bought DARK chocolate SNICKERS ice cream bars. Don't like dark chocolate but I'm trying to get used to them.
I hope that works for you DD! For me....any ice cream is a "no-no" to bring into the house....they call my name from the freezer and I can't resist!! Ice cream and salty snacks...VERY dangerous here.

Back
Top Bottom