BYC Café

Good morning, Café.
It's 52F and pouring rain. :tongue
I've got lots to do in the coop today. Rain or no, it's getting cleaned. I'll have to finish the cleaning tomorrow when the hemp bedding arrives.
I snagged a free very well constructed wood box from work yesterday that I'll be turning into a nest box for Kerrie, my broody Cuckoo Maran. She went broody last fall too. I hope to have her in the brooder on her clutch tomorrow night.
I'll have to move the spy cam back down there too. I have to be able to spy on her!

Good morning, Café.
It's 52F and pouring rain. :tongue
I've got lots to do in the coop today. Rain or no, it's getting cleaned. I'll have to finish the cleaning tomorrow when the hemp bedding arrives.
I snagged a free very well constructed wood box from work yesterday that I'll be turning into a nest box for Kerrie, my broody Cuckoo Maran. She went broody last fall too. I hope to have her in the brooder on her clutch tomorrow night.
I'll have to move the spy cam back down there too. I have to be able to spy on her!

Morning Dobie, hope your girl hatches a nice bunch for you!

So she'll be a first time mom?
Yep. She's the quiet 'I'll leave you alone if you leave me alone' type. Barb is like that and she was a great mom.
When I saw Kerrie go toe to toe with feisty little Una and back her down, I made my decision to let her set.

Good morning Cafe!

Thanks for the coffee Shad ☕

Perris, nice picture!

Chilly here at 26*, more snow expected on Easter Sunday.

You all have a great day!
Good morning, Debby! Supposed to be 65° here today with a winter storm watch in affect Friday night. 5-8", and have heard 10-18" in the mountains. I think I'll take Shads approach and believe it when I see it. :cool::fl You have a great day, as well!

Good morning, Debby! Supposed to be 65° here today with a winter storm watch in affect Friday night. 5-8", and have heard 10-18" in the mountains. I think I'll take Shads approach and believe it when I see it. :cool::fl You have a great day, as well!

Morning Meg!

You're seeing pretty much the same thing I am. We're going to have a nice day with rain on Friday and snow Sat/Sun (unless that's changed since early this a.m.). Guess we'll find out soon enough.

Hope you have a great day!

Back
Top Bottom