BYC Café

Good morning! Stay safe, Bunny! Thanks for the coffee. We got more rain in the afternoon and this beautiful weather will last thru Aug and then dry out Sept/ Oct with high fire dangers and then Snow around Halloween, in general.
We are off to help a friend with a spruce tree in a horse pasture. Should be entertaining at least. Enjoy the day you all!

Inheritances and money\assets brought into the marriage belong to the individual. Money earned and asset growth in value is part of the community property.
That info is not inclusive of all the possibilities ;) They were married about 1987. Our aunt died in 2013. They divorced 2 years ago. Any asset my sister bought with inherited money was hers alone as long as she could show it was purchased with inherited money ... and she could.

once again Wilmington is in the path of oncoming weather.
Not at all surprising since the hurricane track up from Florida quite often runs right up the coast. I think if one chooses to live in FL or along the south Atlantic coast they know they will have to deal with hurricanes and tropical storms on a regular basis.

Stay safe Bunny!

The feral mother cat removed 4 kittens about 4 days ago. The same 4 I handled. So I imagine I'm now a threat to her kittens in her eyes.
The next day it was just her and the 2 most skittish kittens. Yesterday morning she was gone with one of the kittens and left the most feral kitten behind. I've been feeding it. But she's now been gone 2 days. I don't understand why she left it behind.

The feral mother cat removed 4 kittens about 4 days ago. The same 4 I handled. So I imagine I'm now a threat to her kittens in her eyes.
The next day it was just her and the 2 most skittish kittens. Yesterday morning she was gone with one of the kittens and left the most feral kitten behind. I've been feeding it. But she's now been gone 2 days. I don't understand why she left it behind.
It should be tameable. Are you going to keep it?

No way! I don't want another cat. I just want to try to tame it enough that it can be adopted by someone who wants a cat.
I don't wish it any harm but I can't imagine my state of mind that would make me get another cat. Nope. DONE! No more cats!!

Back
Top Bottom