BYC Café

The moment you see people saying anything "kills" a virus, you should take it as read that they don't understand what they are talking about, so nothing they have to say is worth paying attention to.
I don't usually comment on these things. Generally it's waste of effort.
Similar incorrect information is very prevalent here in Spain, as is the resistance to masks, social distancing etc etc. Spain has a similar educational performance to the USA particularly regarding science.

Thanks all.
Hated to do it but better than watching/allowing her to suffer any longer. BTDT.
Hopefully today will be a better day, even tho it's gonna be hotAF again.
At least a nice storm went thru early this morn with a good bit of lightening, thunder, and rain.
So nice and cool right now.

Heat is not the problem, she was acting off for a couple days before it got hot today.
I'll probably should euthanize soon as I'm not one to force feed/hydrate my birds.
Now have found another bird laid yolk and albumen, but has soft shell stuck in vent.
...and portable phone charger appears to be on the fritz, took me a bit to find the source of the beeps.
It has not been a good day.
Sorry Aart.

Good afternoon Cafe.
I brewed another pot; dig in!
Terrific thunderstorm here these last four hours; torrential downpours interspersed with deafening cracks of thunder and very quick flashes of lightning. The chooks are huddling on the log pile patiently waiting it out; I really feel sorry for them when it's like this.

Back
Top Bottom