BYC Café

Good afternoon Cafe.
Hot and sticky here again. It did manage to rain a few drops this morning but not enough to make any real difference.
I thought the Cafe could go a bit continental this afternoon. I made a new batch of Gazpacho with less garlic some may be pleased to hear. It's in the fridge. Drink it chilled.
There is also what those of you from the US might call jerky made from wild boar. You're safe. I didn't make it.:p

Good afternoon Cafe.
Hot and sticky here again. It did manage to rain a few drops this morning but not enough to make any real difference.
I thought the Cafe could go a bit continental this afternoon. I made a new batch of Gazpacho with less garlic some may be pleased to hear. It's in the fridge. Drink it chilled.
There is also what those of you from the US might call jerky made from wild boar. You're safe. I didn't make it.:p
The Jerky sounds good!

We are heading towards another heat wave. The prediction is 107F on Saturday and then 101F-104F for the next week

YUCK!!!!!!!!

brown faced horse flies
Are those the kind that use a hatchet instead of a needle to get the blood flowing?

when I got back to look for Tack, she had vanished.
Sneaky little devil. I bet she was just waiting for you to turn your back before she headed back to her hidey hole.

I made a new batch of Gazpacho with less garlic some may be pleased to hear.
LESS garlic? Oh heck no! Garlic is life! Along with olive oil.

Morning Cafe on late could not get internet on the computer again
this has been happening allot lately .. Mozzilla has gotten worse than google with invasion
For PCs microsoft edge has been getting nice reviews

Good afternoon Cafe.
What do you put in the gazpacho Shad? I could use some cold food recipes.

Back
Top Bottom