BYC Café

The stores out here - have signs on the floor directing with arrows "Enter Here." or "Don't enter." people mainly disregard them. I got used to the face masks but, see many people pull them down below their noses, which nullifies any good they would have done.
People do that here too but now they’ve changed most of the signs to say they have to be over your nose and mouth.

So true! Although it’s always sad when they leave unexpectedly. :( sad that they leave at all but at least if they’re older there’s time to prepare. I guess we were “lucky” in a way with Gator in that we knew it was coming and expected it but still sad.
Where do they go then when they leave?
Hard enough to get the dogs here to leave the sofa.

Good morning Cafe. Thanks for the coffee Tonya ☕ I hope the rest of the move goes smoother than it did yesterday!

Went shopping this morning and, unusually, wandered down a non-food isle to look at the cd's for sale (I still like and buy them; never got into streaming music). Found a couple that took my fancy, and as I rounded the end of the isle to come back the other side (we have 1-way systems in place in supermarkets since covid19 shutdown) discovered it had assorted non-food clearance items scattered across 3 shelves. Managed to bag a set of 5 fabulous Sabatier knives with knife block for £20 😃
Now they are standing on the worktop, all beautiful and shiny, and I've gone through my knife drawer turfing out all the knives that I never or almost never use because something about them doesn't quite work. All I need to do now is raise my cooking to the level of my knives :D
That wasn't Aldi then.:p

Back
Top Bottom