BYC Café

I did and it did and it's still rumbling away on the next mountain. Spectacular lightning display. I like going wlaking in them if it isn't cold. There's a particular spot on the East ridge that's great for storm watchng. The whole circuit from house, along ridge and back is only a 25 minute walk at my pace which is quite quick. The rosehip brambles grow up there along with the strawberry trees and ferns that just don't grow 50 metres lower.
Love a good lightening show. Sounds like a nice walk! What is a strawberry tree?

Because I'll be at work the next 3 days I decided to take the dogs out for an afternoon walk regardless of the minor drizzle. The drizzle turned to rain so we hung out on the covered porch of that cabin at the top of the hill. Once it let up a bit we continued along the trail. Both Bella and Skittles seemed oblivious of the rain and were having a grand time. Every time Bella came towards me I'd say "Yaaaaaay!!" and she'd go bounding away from me with this hilariously animated gate. I tried to get a video of it.

Because I'll be at work the next 3 days I decided to take the dogs out for an afternoon walk regardless of the minor drizzle. The drizzle turned to rain so we hung out on the covered porch of that cabin at the top of the hill. Once it let up a bit we continued along the trail. Both Bella and Skittles seemed oblivious of the rain and were having a grand time. Every time Bella came towards me I'd say "Yaaaaaay!!" and she'd go bounding away from me with this hilariously animated gate. I tried to get a video of it.
She's so bouncy :love

See and this is my issue, as well. I've always had problems with the cold. My dad and I were talking the other day about snowmobiling when I was a kid. Everyone else was fine and I was balling my eyes out because the pain in my feet was so bad. I was only 6 or 7yrs old.

Currently in a t-shirt, long sleeve, thick sweatshirt and scarf and it's 72° inside View attachment 2388263

Bad circulation I guess.
Maybe you have Reynaud's syndrome too.

Back
Top Bottom