BYC Café

70° at 6am with peepers peeping!
*Much* different than last years date when we got 2' of snow.

Got the sunchokes hauled off to the woods yesterday.
Also squirted and scrubbed the glass foyer.
Today gonna close off and 'wash' the north coop windows.
Then put the hoses away.
Temps drop tonight with a 1/4" of rain.

Good morning Cafe', and thanks Tonya - sorry you have to 'work' today ; although, it's probably physically easier than what you would otherwise be doing. Does that make sense ? I'm having pain from a root canal this morning, and more uncertain than usual about my brain. :lau

The twisters don't work well on deer ticks, they are too small.
Work great on dog ticks tho.

Ticks - what was the Lord thinking ?

Utoh...one just done?
Jaw pain, form having your mouth cranked wide open for hours,
or did they not get all the nerve out?

Just done yesterday. Even though I think he had both hands in my mouth at the same time I don't have any jaw pain. Tooth was abscessed, and he spent a lot of time grinding/rasping/filing out all of the dead material. I think that what I am feeling is just a result of the physical abuse. I really like my dentist but hate seeing him, and I've seen too much of him this year. I'm scheduled to return in 3 weeks for the permanent work - still on antibiotics.

Thanks for the coffee @DobieLover . I may get some more work done on building my bantam house. Or maybe I'll do some sewing... we'll see which pulls harder. I had to smile about the deer ticks- they are awful in PA. I've had limes and several of my friends have as well. That is nasty stuff. My friend had it dormant until they hit their knee, and it swelled up huge and had to be drained. My case just kinda froze my muscles with pain so I was stuck in bed for several days till the medicine started working. I don't wish it on anyone!😟

Back
Top Bottom