BYC Café

Morning! Thanks for the hot coffee. We got a couple of inches of snow and they say near 50F in a couple of days so that snow will be gone for sure. I survived the midnight airport run and DS$ is home and resting from a great tournament. He wound up placing 4th and learned some more good stuff to bring to the next one. HS wrestling starts today. It is going to be interesting...
Enjoy the day!

Good morning, Cafe. Made a fresh pot. Cooold and windy today :hmm

We had 74mph record wind last week that wreaked havoc all over town. Trees blown down in the street and on houses and cars, billboard posts snapped and business signs blown out...including ours. I drew a couple drill rigs on Paint and sent them to the sign guy this morning. The old one was in dire need of an update, anyway. Hopefully they do a good job with it. I spent a lot of time on those!

54 calves down and 51 to go. Getting lots of eggs again, finally. Lots of pretty ones, too!
PXL_20210116_172309810.jpg

Happy Tuesday to all!

We had 74mph record wind last week that wreaked havoc all over town. Trees blown down in the street and on houses and cars, billboard posts snapped and business signs blown out...including ours. I drew a couple drill rigs on Paint and sent them to the sign guy this morning. The old one was in dire need of an update, anyway. Hopefully they do a good job with it. I spent a lot of time on those!

54 calves down and 51 to go. Getting lots of eggs again, finally. Lots of pretty ones, too!
View attachment 2495625
Happy Tuesday to all!
Very pretty eggs!

View attachment 2495625
Happy Tuesday to all!
Hello Meg. Sorry about the wind damage all around. Been a lot of wind in these parts too but fortunately no damage here.
Looks like Easter at your place by the looks of them eggs. Mighty colorful.

Back
Top Bottom