BYC Café

Thanks for the coffee and good morning! It is cold but sunny so our few inches of snow over the past two days will be heading out. It is supposed to get near 45F on Friday!
The HS team had wrestle-offs for the Varsity spots last night, no surprises to report...
icy roads made getting to club practice interesting and also coming home. You would think people could drive better! :barnie Funny stuff...
Enjoy the crisp day!

The storm last night took down some branches but did not cause damage there.

We did lose a section of fence between the chicken yard and the neighbors house to the south of us. I moved the two chickent that were there over to the little coop. They seem to be getting along fine so far

Good morning, cafe. Thanks for the coffee, DL.

Chilly out this morning at 6°f(-14°c). Better than the -2°f (-19°c) yesterday morning 🥶 Looking forward to a high of 44° tomorrow!

Best wishes to the Princess, Sour. I hope it's much better when she's done.

Cows have slowed down considerably. Maybe they'll pick up again after it warms up a smidge...wishful thinking :lol:

Come check out these new contests! Lots of great prizes!
loveshower.gif

DH is the youngest of 7. He has 3 brothers and 3 sisters.
I just got a call from DHs middle brother. His youngest brother died this morning.
I didn't even know he'd been in the hospital.
No one calls me to keep me up to date on family issues and if they talk to DH, he doesn't remember anything to tell me. Not even that they called at all.
I knew that something had happened to his brother. They at first thought it was a stroke but it turned out not to be the case. He was home and having speech difficulty. I was quite shocked and now I've got to tell DH. It'll have to wait until I get home.

Back
Top Bottom