BYC Café

I have accidentally left the door cracked and they will come in like "I'm here,I'm hungry". Going to have to adjust the door before summer for sure.
That's what happened with our guinea fowl when the dog left the door open (the dog knew how to open and close doors, but he never really cared to close them back up).

They climbed up the two steps to the kitchen and stood there calling for me to give them some treats. :lol:

@Byrd gal welcome to the Cafe. There's always a fresh pot brewed

Did they do her both eyes at the same time or was it mostly waiting time?

When fully recovered, she will have a completely new outlook on you, beware! :p

Only the right eye. Left still needs to be done. She sees me pretty clearly. Sometimes knows me better than I know me. I think I am safe. :p

Hi ! I'm a green horn at chickens. Only a year under my belt. I have 11 girls, and they are a hoot. My husband says they are too tame. I have accidentally left the door cracked and they will come in like "I'm here,I'm hungry". Going to have to adjust the door before summer for sure. I don't know if I will get back to work anytime soon so they keep me company. You get perspective watching them. Never stressed enjoying life happy just going about the day. We are in full winter here so a cafe sounds great.
It is nice to see you here!

Good morning! I warmed up the milk on the woodstove, so it's time for the third cuppa. Welcome, Byrd Gal! (Raising mug in salutation.)

The weather people were trying to sell us on 10 degrees last night, but our thermometer said 20. I'm not complaining, but maybe it just means our thermometer is whacked.

So ready for spring...

DH is doing okay...
While I can image that this might bring you some kind of relief, how are you holding up, how are you feeling? What do you do to take care of yourself and for your own wellbeing?

I am amazed of how you are still going strong handling all this, it must be like the world tumbling down on you.

Back
Top Bottom