BYC Café

Morning and thanks for the coffee! It is snowflaking here. They say up to 4 inches of snow and near 50 on Saturday. Who knows...
The pups go home today and I think the cat will be happy about that one. He is getting bored being upstairs.
Regionals are tomorrow... can't wait!
Enjoy the day, Cafe! Happy melting and mudding. I had to hack the ice from around the sheep gate so I could get into the pen to feed. It is time to start making snowmelt channels!

Where is your forecast coming from?
Mine is not too local....so.....<shrugs>

Heavy frost on the roof this morning.
Sunny 40 expected later.
Bet the sappers are loving that.
Maple?
Now I'm glad for the warmer than expected night and morning. Kylie needs to get her act together. I found this beauty under the feed trough in the run.View attachment 2554410
It weighs 78 g.
Holy moses, that's a big'n!

Okay if God intended to have almond milk half the cows would give it JMHO.
We did Banking then had vaccinate our pups so dinner is from Nachos mexican restaurant
We did Banking then I had to vaccinate our pups so dinner is from Nachos mexican restaurant
I do not like cows milk :sick My grandma didn't and neither does Pa. I did have a chance to try some fresh milk a couple months ago and it was pretty good. Sweeter than I thought it would be. Still had to gag it down, but it's just in my head :confused:

Back
Top Bottom