BYC Café

It's a little chilly to lie down in the wet grass right now. Her, not me.
Oh, she'll be fine!

It is wet out, lots of dew last night.
My boot and sock toes got pretty soaked bringing down another couple loads of chips just now. Run looking much better, another couple-few sessions should call it done for the year.

I could use a cup too, Penny. Thanks.

I had to come home early. I'm supposed to be working. I feel like crap. Just worn down.

Nan called yesterday when we were meeting with the urologist after leaving the GI endoscopy area. She had her flu/pneumococcal vaccine Friday and got really sick over the weekend. With Covid like symptoms. So she thought she should get tested and I agree. So until she gets a negative result and comes back to work, I have to work from home.

I'm getting the driveway top coated. It was paved 5 years ago. The guy that owns the paving company called me when we were walking out of the hospital to tell me he could do the driveway Wednesday.

DH and I were watching a movie when I looked out the window to see all the paving equipment being hauled in. I went out and told the crew that I wasn't expecting them until tomorrow. They said they were coming to do prep.
My trailer is stored parked on the driveway.
I have 9 cases of cultured stone stacked on the driveway.
My CAR is still in the driveway.
Great. I had to hitch up and haul the trailer up the road and unhitch it then leave my car parked up the road too.

It takes just that little a thing to push me over the edge. I don't know if I'm going to have it me to log on to work...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom