BYC Café

Good morning Cafe. Big pot of coffee is ready.

It took me a total of about 4 hours to shovel out yesterday.
Even more snow feel again last night. Looks to be about 14" total on the ground. I'm sore from yesterday. I should have gone for a can of gas as soon as I cleared the driveway so I could start the snow blower. Now I'm snowed in again and have to shovel out again two days in a row. I'm not going to be able to walk by tomorrow.

Good morning Cafe. Big pot of coffee is ready.

It took me a total of about 4 hours to shovel out yesterday.
Even more snow feel again last night. Looks to be about 14" total on the ground. I'm sore from yesterday. I should have gone for a can of gas as soon as I cleared the driveway so I could start the snow blower. Now I'm snowed in again and have to shovel out again two days in a row. I'm not going to be able to walk by tomorrow.

Thanks for the coffee Tonya. You've had quite the workout already, hope today isn't too bad :hugs

Good morning, Cafe', and thanks for the coffee.
Good luck with Dale, Sour. How long before you get the blood work and urinalysis back?
One test should be back today - I think the blood work - and the other by tomorrow. Meanwhile Dale thinks he is okay and is acting normally. After the catheterization he was bleeding from his penis. This concerned the vet as all went well, and the catheter is very soft. To quote him, "This shouldn't be happening and concerns me."

Just received a call from the vet, and bloodwork and urinalysis are basically normal. Not what I wanted to hear - was hoping for a raging bladder infection. We'll continue with the antibiotics. I will monitor closely and call him again on Thursday. If there is no improvement or worsening in his condition, vet will anesthetize him, pump air into his bladder, and X ray again - looking for bladder or prostate tumor. Not happy.

Just received a call from the vet, and bloodwork and urinalysis are basically normal. Not what I wanted to hear - was hoping for a raging bladder infection. We'll continue with the antibiotics. I will monitor closely and call him again on Thursday. If there is no improvement or worsening in his condition, vet will anesthetize him, pump air into his bladder, and X ray again - looking for bladder or prostate tumor. Not happy.
Poor Dale. At least he's otherwise acting okay.
:hugs

Good morning, cafe. Thanks for the coffee, Tonya!

I hope Dale comes through it okay, Sour. It sucks not knowing what the problem is.

You guys are getting hammered, DL! Four hours of shoveling is way too much shoveling. How is Skittles doing?

Can't complain about the weather here, really. It's been 40's-50's the last couple days, but the snow and drearies have socked in this morning. A day or two of 20's and back into the high 30's. Pretty typical weather for January.

Four hours of shoveling is way too much shoveling. How is Skittles doing?
The snow that fell last night was very light and fluffy. What fell the night before was very heavy and wet. Suffice it say, it was MUCH easier shoveling today.
Skittles is doing excellent. He is completely recovered.

Back
Top Bottom