BYC Café

:eek: isn't that brain damaging level?

Um, YEAH!!! No "supposing" about it.

I think he has more years IF he stops smoking.
:fl

I assume you have a lot less damage than he does. Your body can repair your lungs. You've seen what smoking can and will do.

:hugs
Cyanosis, I believe it's called. He was in trouble, for sure.

To be fair, it isn't just smoking. Lots of painting, welding, exhaust, dust etc. over the years, as well. My brother is the only one that's smart and wears a mask for everything.

But there is no "pro" to smoking, is there? It's just bad stuff.

Thanks for the support!

Morning Tonya, how is Skittles doing?
Absolutely perfect!! Thanks for asking.
I didn't let him come on the run yesterday because it was so cold but I'm bringing him today once the temp rises above 20. If I keep him on the run, he should stay warm enough but he'll have to trek through some leg deep snow (for him) to get on the beaten path.
Seems the snow mobilers are always there when you don't want them and never there when you need them. SMH.

Absolutely perfect!! Thanks for asking.
I didn't let him come on the run yesterday because it was so cold but I'm bringing him today once the temp rises above 20. If I keep him on the run, he should stay warm enough but he'll have to trek through some leg deep snow (for him) to get on the beaten path.
Seems the snow mobilers are always there when you don't want them and never there when you need them. SMH.

Good report on the guy :thumbsup

Good morning and thanks for the coffee! Sunny and cold here. Meg, I hope you and your Dad both recover quickly. Sounds like a bit of a rough go...:hugs
Welcome to the Cafe, Marie!
DS$ won his weight. He was pretty happy and wrestled against most of the contenders for State. 2 Pins, 2 Majors and the final was a decision against the (previously :D) top ranked kid at that weight. They had never met before so it was a good look to prepare for State next month. A very good and tiring weekend with late nights. I really needed the coffee this morning and DS$ went off to practice same as always, win or lose.
Enjoy the day and hugs to all!

Back
Top Bottom