BYC Café

1660426070658.png

Oops
IMG_20220813_133559833_HDR.jpg

It fell about 110 degrees to the right of the planned fall, where the back cut was place with wedges on the opposite side. It hit the corner of the neighbors chain link fence and took a branch off the big willow.
Most important thing is, no one was hurt.
The fence will be fixed by tomorrow.

All cleaned up.
IMG_20220813_171515946_HDR.jpg

View attachment 3222165

Oops
View attachment 3222166
It fell about 110 degrees to the right of the planned fall, where the back cut was place with wedges on the opposite side. It hit the corner of the neighbors chain link fence and took a branch off the big willow.
Most important thing is, no one was hurt.
The fence will be fixed by tomorrow.

All cleaned up.
View attachment 3222169
Zooming in to see the tiny person in the background really puts the size of that into proportion. 😳 I hope that was a nice neighbor who’s fence got dinged.

I hope that was a nice neighbor who’s fence got dinged.
He came out and yelled at us, "I hope you have insurance". This coming from the guy whose dogs killed one of my chickens on my property, attacked my dog on my property and came over here and growled at my 79-year-old father. Get bent!
His only damage is that stupid fence and they have extra fence material to fix it! The tree guy is coming back tomorrow to take care of it.

The framing is done.
IMG_20220813_173743651_HDR.jpg
We stumbled on the first course of roof deck where it starts to climb up the valley. More of the house roof deck needs to be cut out to allow it to run in.
Joe and I get on each other's nerves when we try to work through this stuff near the end of the day so I sent him home and will go out later and figure what needs to be cut out to get that first piece in.

Today was the Sparta Celtic Festival. Well, it was last night too, but all day today. We have needed some rain so badly, but it would have been nice if it had been a couple days ago and not today.

They were able to move the musical groups inside. The venue wasn't the best, but the sound crew did a fabulous job with what they had to work with. We saw/heard three really good groups: Whorled, Runa, and Cross Bow. The latter is one of our favorite groups.

Back
Top Bottom