BYC Café

How did it go with your grumpy neighbors fence today DL?
He calmed down and let it go. He realizes that no real damage was done.
I went over there and raked up every pine needle I could find then filled the gouges in the earth with soil to level it out.

This little beauty greeted me at the beginning of my work today. IMG_20220815_094353233_HDR.jpg
A bunch of swallows burst out of the pond site when I walked to the end of the deck. They were bathing in the water.
Overall I'm very satisfied with the progress I made today. But I scrambled when the rain started.
Right side done.
IMG_20220815_155148867.jpg

First two courses in on the left side.
IMG_20220815_155157658.jpg

All tarped up again.
IMG_20220815_155219026_HDR.jpg

The chickens waiting out the rain.
IMG_20220815_155434217.jpg

I wish I could have gotten a video of those two little brothers squaring off and chest bumping. They're doing a lot of that.
Jody started her molt today. Poof!
IMG_20220815_155405091_HDR.jpg

Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts and support. DH was much better today when I picked him up.
We are sitting on the deck with the dogs, Shadow too, enjoying a glad of after dinner wine while Jeeves vacuums.

Any clues as to the 'nasty' issues?
The 'nasty' is a person. He has mentioned it at least 3 times. But he just can't tell me if the person is just nasty, is nasty to him, has verbally abused him, been impatient with him, if it's a her, a him... he just can't communicate.
The constant crying was due to him missing me because I hadn't seen him in a week.

Good morning Cafe. Coffee is ready.

I've got Shadow for a week. His owners are flying down to Mexico today for the husband's son's wedding. They live in the area. Why do non-wealthy people do that? Now all their guests have to foot the bill for the round trip flight and hotel stay.

Good morning, and thanks for the coffee.

@DobieLover - dealt with a 'destination' wedding in May - it was beautiful, but I just don't get it.

@Mtn Margie yeah, the Covid conundrum is still a factor. No masking airport or airplane. DD, SIL, and GS all became ill and tested positive for Covid. The Princess and I got minor 'colds' - did not test - should have. Later occurrences lead me to think that we also may have had Covid.

Back
Top Bottom