BYC Café

The second one to form it's chrysalis was the first to emerge. It's a girl.
IMG_20220925_212452875.jpg

This is the first one that formed it's chrysalis and should be out Tuesday. Maybe late tomorrow. It also looks like a girl.
IMG_20220925_212510901.jpg

Good morning, Cafe' - coffee is ready.

Send them South - quickly.
I know!
An egg hatched on one of the replacement milk weeds I brought in and that caterpillar ended up dying when it was about halfway grown. I think that something in its system knew that it was never going to make it to butterfly form in time. The one that came out last night I'm giving it another couple of hours to become a little bit more active. I hope they all are ready to release before I go on vacation Saturday!

Last edited:
The queen of thrift strikes again.
I paid $80 for the loveseat and $50 for the coffee table and end table (solid wood, made in America). The accent chairs were free. All furniture was thoroughly shampooed. Please note the chicken...
We got a few decorations and a fern to start brightening it up for a total of $130.
IMG_20220926_113018059.jpg
IMG_20220926_113200649.jpg

IMG_20220926_113220135.jpg
IMG_20220926_113210946.jpg

He has some picture collages at the other place that I'll hang in the hall.
It will be a nice activity for us to make trips to the antique malls to look for things to finish his space.
It's already way nicer than his current room.

And then there was the trip to the Walmart pharmacy to pick up Bella's doxycycline.
My jaw dropped when the clerk said it would be $121.99! :eek:
I gave her the New York prescription assistance program card I got and asked her to try it.
She said, "for a DOG?!"
"Go try it!"
She came back from the pharmacist and rang it up again. This time for $23.99. That's more like it.
No where on the card does it say you can't use it for an animal's prescription. :tongue

The queen of thrift strikes again.
I paid $80 for the loveseat and $50 for the coffee table and end table (solid wood, made in America). The accent chairs were free. All furniture was thoroughly shampooed. Please note the chicken...
We got a few decorations and a fern to start brightening it up for a total of $130.
View attachment 3272282View attachment 3272284
View attachment 3272286View attachment 3272285
He has some picture collages at the other place that I'll hang in the hall.
It will be a nice activity for us to make trips to the antique malls to look for things to finish his space.
It's already way nicer than his current room.
Nice.

Drug pricing is insane. On Maggie's last medication we got a 2/3 reduction by paying $20 to join some sort of program that Walgreen's suggested. :idunno

Back
Top Bottom